Author Archives: admin
Article written by Emma Shean at RPM (Residential Property Managers) Oh, Excel. Look at you with your hundreds of columns and fancy mathematical equations. Why do you look so professional when really you’re making property managers’ lives hell? It’s because … Continue reading →
Here in Cleveland it seems that a new apartment building is popping up every week. You see new “Now Leasing” signs posted on the curb side, new banners hanging on the side of buildings, ads popping up on google for … Continue reading →
Common Area Maintenance (CAM) charges are one of the net charges billed to tenants in a commercial leases, and are paid by tenants to the landlord of commercial properties. A CAM charge is an additional rent, charged on top of … Continue reading →
Even though spring has not quite sprung yet, this is the time to start considering your spring maintenance plans. The snow melts and the rain starts. So do the leaky pipes and roofs, the cracked paint, the weed surge and … Continue reading →
The way a property looks is determined by many different factors. It is not simply the maintenance of landscaping or the dumpster overflowing. All the components have to match in the puzzle of aesthetics, and every little detail will come … Continue reading →
- Dianne VanEyk Decator on What makes a great property manager?
- Curt VanEyk on What makes a great property manager?
- Your Questions About Firefox | Healthy Silicone Valley on Why Google Chrome is better than Internet Explorer
- Rental Credit Report Application Your Questions | Tenant Background Check Companies on Four Ways to Increase Your Potential Tenant Universe
- Landlord Tenant Screening Your Questions | Tenant Background Check Companies on 4 Tips for Prescreening Prospective Tenants